Players' Guide - How to play The National Lottery
Your dreams could be closer than you think. Discover new ways to win with our range of lottery games. With many great games to play, from quick instant wins to amazing rolling jackpots, the choice is yours. Just pick a game and then your numbers, or why not try a Scratchcard.
How to play Draw-based games
- Go into a store.
- Pick up a play slip.
- Select numbers.
- Give to the retailer.
- Get your Ticket.
- Sign your Ticket - make it yours. You should always sign the back of your Ticket or Scratchcard and keep it in a safe place.
You can find out more by watching our How to Play video guides.
More in-store options:
Where to find the results
- Your local National Lottery retailer.
- View the results online here.
- Phone The National Lottery Line (08459 100 000).
- iPhone – Download the FREE National Lottery Official App from App Store†.
- For selected games – BBC Red Button.
Playing your part in changing lives
National Lottery players raise a life-changing £35 million and more each week for Good Causes. This has helped ensure that over 420,000 individual National Lottery grants have been made since 1994, supporting communities the length and breadth of the UK. To find out more about how lottery funding has supported your local area, please visit www.lotterygoodcauses.org.uk. Here, you can search by postcode and see how National Lottery funding has made a difference in your community.
†iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App store is a service mark of Apple Inc.