Why your ideas are welcome
Since it was launched in 1994, the main objective of The National Lottery® has been to maximise returns to the Good Causes. To achieve this goal, we have invested a lot of energy in finding new games that will excite our players and make their experience of playing National Lottery games even more rewarding. Having the best games possible is our main priority. Your ideas on new games can contribute to achieving this and help maximise returns to the Good Causes.
Some ideas to get you scratching
- How about using luck or sports themes for your game?
- For a £1 scratchcard the top prize should be no greater than £15,000
- What is the name of your National Lottery Scratchcard?
- What prizes are you offering?
- How do you play your National Lottery Scratchcard?
- For a £2 scratchcard, the top prize should be no greater than £150,000
- For a £5 scratchcard, the top prize should be no greater than £2,000,000
- Think about different play styles eg. - your score beats theirs
What do I do next?
Once you have developed your game idea and agreed to the 'Camelot Terms and Conditions for New Idea Review' please print, sign and send it, along with your game proposal, to the following address. We will send a reply to you explaining the next steps, and the process we go through to evaluate your ideas. Please remember to enclose your contact details.
New Game Co-ordinator Camelot UK Lotteries Limited Marketing Department Tolpits Lane Watford WD18 9RN