Play on your mobile
The National Lottery, on your mobile
Play games, check results and manage your Account on the go with our mobile-friendly website.
Scan to visit our mobile site
You will need to install a QR code reader to your mobile device. Once this is installed, hold your mobile device approximately six to twelve inches away from the QR code, with the camera lens facing it, and scan the code using the QR code reader. If your device is supported, the website will open automatically in your browser.
Key features and improvements
- The mobile site provides fast, simple access to our website through your phone – so you can play draw-based games, check results and manage your Account while on the go.
- We have streamlined our full website to be quicker and easier to use on a range of popular smartphones.
- There is no need to remember the mobile website address. We will recognise that you are on a mobile phone, and if your device is supported you will be redirected to the mobile version of the website.
- There is one Account, whether you're using your mobile device or your computer. Simply sign in with your National Lottery username and password, and you can buy tickets and view your previous purchases.
- If you don't have an Account yet, you can register using your mobile device. Just select the 'Sign in or register' button and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to play
Watch this video for a guide to playing our games on a mobile device.
How do I use the mobile site?
Follow our step-by-step guide on how to use the mobile website to manage your Account, buy tickets and check results.