The National Lottery
Play and pay with Pingit
Great news! Now you can play and pay National Lottery games on your phone or tablet with Pingit.
We've made playing all our National Lottery draw games even easier and speedier for you, plus it's instant and secure too. There's no need to register and we've removed the £10 minimum spend for Pingit users.
All sounds good doesn't it? If you'd like to give it a go, see below to find out how to get started.
How do I get Pingit?
- You’ll need an iPhone or Android device.
- You can use Pingit, providing you have a current account with any major UK bank. Just go to the app store and download the Pingit app to get started.
- The Pingit app is free to download on your tablet or mobile.
How do I buy my tickets using Pingit?
You have two options:
- To buy a Lucky Dip ticket®, log in to your Pingit account and follow the link from your Home screen.
- Or to choose your own numbers or a combination of your own numbers and Lucky Dips, fill in your Lotto, EuroMillions, Thunderball, Lotto HotPicks or EuroMillions HotPicks play slip in the usual manner, then select the 'Pay with Pingit' button on the Sign In page.
How do I play Instant Win Games using Pingit?
- Unfortunately, due to a technical issue, paying for our range of Instant Win Games with Pingit is temporarily unavailable. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and are currently investigating the issue. In the meantime, you can still purchase Instant Win Games via your National Lottery Account.