You are about to play £25,000 A Month For A Year Blue for £2.00
A top prize that delivers every month for a year!
- 12 games plus a Bonus game means 13 chances to win!
- Match 2 identical symbols in a game to win a prize
- In the Bonus game reveal 3 crossed fingers to win £10
- Reveal a 'YEAR' symbol to win the jackpot
- Top prize of £25,000 every month for a year – that's £300,000 in total!
Read our accessibility information about Instant Win Games.
Game Name: £25,000 A Month For A Year Blue
These are the Game Procedures (the “Procedures”) for £25,000 A Month For A Year Blue (the “Game”). When You play the Game, these Procedures, the Game Specific Rules for £25,000 A Month For A Year Blue, the Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games ("the Rules") and the Account Terms apply. The Rules and Account Terms can be found on the National Lottery website. The Game Specific Rules can be found below.
Any word or term in these Procedures that has specific meaning will have the meaning given to it in these Procedures or the Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
Game Name: £25,000 A Month For A Year Blue
Game Price: £2.00
There is a 1 in 2.79 overall chance of winning a Prize on each Play of the Game. The expected prize payout percentage for this game is 70.48%.
This Game is a game of chance. The outcome of a Play in the Game is pre-determined by Camelot's Computer System at the point of purchase. You are not required to exercise any skill or judgement to win a Prize.
HOW TO PLAY AND WIN
Each Play has its own Play Number - this can be found on the Game outcome screen once the Game has been finished, in the “My Games” section of Your Account.
At the start of a Play, You are presented with a splash screen displaying the Game name and a 'PLAY' button. You must select the PLAY button to continue.
On doing so, You will be presented with the Main Game Play Screen, which consists of a box resembling a calendar, displaying the words '£25,000 A MONTH FOR A YEAR' and twelve games each labelled from 1 to 12 (each a “GAME”). Each GAME contains two motifs (the colours of which will vary) with the word 'PRIZE' underneath (the “Main Game”). Below the Main Game are the instructions: 'In a GAME, match two identical symbols to win PRIZE. If you win and the PRIZE is , win £25,000 a month for a YEAR.'.
To the right of the Main Game is a smaller box labelled as 'BONUS GAME' (the “Bonus Game”). The Bonus Game contains three motifs (colours of which will vary). Beneath the Bonus Game is the instruction: 'Reveal three to win £10'. You can play the Main Game and the Bonus Game in any order.
To start Your Play of the Main Game, You must select either one of the motifs or the word PRIZE in a GAME. On doing so, the motifs in that GAME will animate and change to reveal two of a variety of symbols and the word PRIZE will change to display a monetary amount or the word . If the two symbols revealed in a GAME are identical, that GAME will animate and highlight yellow to indicate that You have won a Prize. The Prize will be the monetary amount displayed for that GAME, or if the Prize is revealed as , that GAME will animate and highlight yellow to indicate that You have won £25,000 a month for a YEAR.
To play the Bonus Game, You must select the three motifs. On doing so, the motifs will animate and change to display a symbol. If You reveal three motifs behind the motifs, each motif will pulse and highlight blue to indicate that You have won £10.
Your Play ends when You have selected all of the motifs or the word PRIZE in each GAME in the Main Game and selected all three of the motifs in the Bonus Game. A splash screen will then appear displaying the amount You have won (if any). A 'FINISH' button, and a button labelled 'RETURN TO GAME' will then appear which You can select to view Your finished Play. If You do not wish to view Your finished Play, You must select the FINISH button to end Your Play.
If You select the RETURN TO GAME button, You will be taken back to the Main Game Play Screen, and a button labelled 'SHOW END GAME' will then be displayed at the top of the Main Game. You must then select the SHOW END GAME button, followed by the FINISH button to end Your Play.
If You have bought a Play of this Game and have matched two identical symbols in a GAME in the Main Game and/or revealed three motifs in the Bonus Game, You will, providing the requirements of these Procedures and the Rules are met, be entitled to a Prize as detailed in the table below:
PRIZESThe Prize amounts and odds of winning are set out in the table below:
|Prize Amount||Approx. odds (1 in x)|
|£4 (£2 x 2)||20|
|£10 (£10 BONUS)||312|
|£10 (£5 x 2)||301|
|£10 (£2 x 5)||301|
|£10 (£2 + (£4 x 2))||301|
|£20 (£10 + £10 BONUS)||611|
|£20 ((£2 x 5) + £10 BONUS)||611|
|£20 ((£5 x 2) + £10 BONUS)||611|
|£20 (£2 + (£4 x 2) + £10 BONUS)||611|
|£40 (£10 + £10 BONUS + £20)||6,005|
|£40 (£2 + (£4 x 2) + £10 BONUS + £20)||6,005|
|£40 ((£2 x 10) + (£5 x 2) + £10 BONUS)||6,005|
|£40 ((£2 x 9) + (£4 x 3) + £10 BONUS)||6,005|
|£100 (£10 BONUS + (£10 x 9))||70,282|
|£100 (£10 + £10 BONUS + (£40 x 2))||70,282|
|£100 ((£5 x 8) + £10 + £10 BONUS + (£20 x 2))||70,282|
|£100 ((£2 x 4) + (£4 x 3) + (£5 x 2) + £10 BONUS + (£20 x 3))||70,282|
|£500 (£10 + £10 BONUS + (£20 x 5) + (£40 x 2) + (£100 x 3))||101,837|
|£500 ((£5 x 2) + £10 BONUS + (£10 x 2) + (£20 x 2) + (£40 x 3) + (£100 x 3))||101,837|
|£5,000 (£10 + £10 BONUS + (£40 x 2) + (£100 x 4) + £500 + (£1,000 x 4))||2,495,000|
|£300,000 (£25,000 A MONTH FOR A YEAR)||4,990,000|
You can only win one Prize Amount per Play, as detailed in the Prize Amounts and Odds table above.
If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Rules, these Procedures - £25,000 A Month For A Year Blue and any other information issued by Camelot in respect of this Game, the Rules will take priority followed by these Procedures and then any other information issued by Camelot (unless Camelot states otherwise).
Game Specific Rules relating to £25,000 A Month For A Year Blue (Game no. 4486) prizes
When You play The National Lottery Interactive Instant Win Game £25,000 A Month For A Year Blue (Game no. 4486) (the "Game"), these Game Specific Rules (the "Rules"), the Game Procedures (the "Procedures"), the Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games (the "IWG Rules") and the Account Terms apply. These Rules deal with the payment and award of the Prizes. For information about the Game (including how to play and win) see the Procedures.
If there is any conflict between the documents mentioned above, the IWG Rules will take priority, followed by these Rules, the Procedures and then the Account Terms.
You can view the IWG Rules and the Account Terms on the National Lottery website (www.national-lottery.co.uk). The Game Procedures are available to view on the website if You bought the Game on the website, or the App if You bought the Game on the App. You can also get copies of these documents by calling the Customer Care Team on 0333 234 44 33 (see the Telephone Enquiries section for call charges), or by writing to The National Lottery, PO Box 251, Watford WD18 9BR.
All words and phrases in these Rules that begin with a capital letter and have specific meaning are explained in Rule 4 or in the IWG Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
1. Claiming Prizes
1.1 Prizes must be claimed in person before the end of the Claim Period (as set out in the IWG Rules). You must phone the Customer Care Team during its normal opening hours** and during the Claim Period to arrange an appointment with a Camelot representative(s). Your entitlement to a Prize will be lost (and the Prize won't be paid) if a Prize is not claimed within the Claim Period. Prize will be paid at Your home or other agreed location, or at a Regional Centre.
**At the time of writing these Rules, the Customer Care Team's opening hours are 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 9am to 5pm Sundays – reduced opening hours may apply over the Christmas and New Year period. See the National Lottery website for current opening hours.
- 1.2 During Your call with the Customer Care Team, You will be asked for certain information, including Your name, address, telephone number(s) and date of birth ("Personal Information") and will need to provide Your Play Number.
- 1.3 During the appointment with Camelot representative(s), You will be asked to complete a Prize Claim Form (provided by Camelot) or any other form Camelot requires You to complete, and present it along with proof of entitlement to claim and confirmation of the Personal Information given under Rule 1.2.
2. Payment of Prizes
- 2.1 Once Your claim has been successfully validated in line with the requirements of the Account Terms, the IWG Rules, the Procedures and these Rules, the First Prize Payment will be paid to You, unless Rule 2.5 below applies. Camelot will decide how to make the First Prize Payment, which may be by cheque or bank transfer. Camelot's decision about whether the claim is valid will be final and binding.
- 2.2 The remainder of the Prize (being 11 Prize Payments) will be paid by monthly standing order to a UK or Isle of Man bank or building society account. You must give Camelot Your relevant account details and promptly notify Camelot in writing of any changes to Your account details.
- 2.3 If Your name, address or bank details change, You will need to provide Camelot with evidence of these changes.
- 2.4 Camelot will not be liable if You suffer any kind of loss as a result of failing to inform, or delaying in informing, Camelot of any changes mentioned above. Camelot will also not be liable for any Prize Payments being lost or delayed in the post or banking system. It is Your responsibility to promptly tell Camelot in writing if You don't receive a Prize Payment.
- 2.5 It is possible that a third party will come forward to Camelot during the Prize claim period or the Prize Payment Period, claiming that they are the legal representative of the deceased Player and are therefore entitled to receive the Prize Payment instead of or for the deceased Player (for example as the executor of a deceased Player's estate). In such cases, Camelot will suspend further Prize Payments until it can establish who is properly entitled to receive the Prize Payments. Prize Payments for the remaining Prize Payment Period will then be made to the relevant person.
- 2.6 Camelot will not be liable to pay interest to You, or any third party mentioned in Rule 2.5 above, if any Prize Payments are suspended.
The relevant law for these Rules is English law, and any legal proceedings will be heard in the English Courts.
4. Meaning of Words
The following words and terms will have the meanings given to them below when used in these Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
- Camelot UK Lotteries Limited, a company registered in England and Wales.
- First Prize Payment:
- The Prize Payment of £25,000 paid to You in line with Rule 2.1.
- First Prize Payment Date:
- The date on which You are paid the First Prize Payment.
- Prize Payment:
- The sum of £25,000.
- Prize Payment Period:
- The period starting on the First Prize Payment Date and ending when a Prize has been paid in full to You, subject to Rule 2.5 above.
- A prize entitling You to £300,000 in the form of twelve (12) monthly Prize Payments during the Prize Payment Period, subject to the IWG Rules and these Rules.
Contact numbers & addresses
Customer Care Team: 0333 234 44 33 (0370 737 3983 for complaints).
For the hard of hearing using minicom equipment, please call 0370 737 8249.
General Written Enquiries
The National Lottery
PO Box 251
National Lottery Regional Centre Addresses
The National Lottery
5 Tiger Court
Kings Business Park
Tel: 0151 236 1796
Watford (Camelot's registered office)
The National Lottery
Tel: 01923 425000
© Gambling Commission 2023
These are games of chance. Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy – although you can still cross your fingers.
Remember, you must be a UK or Isle of Man resident to play online, and must only access your Account when physically located in the UK or Isle of Man.