You are about to play Bingo Millionaire Classic for £5.00
Win up to £1,000,000!
- Eyes down for a classic game of bingo!
- Play 6 bingo cards and watch 50 balls tumble down
- Complete lines of 5 numbers to win prizes
- Get a full house on a card to win up to £1M
- Reveal 3 golden balls to unlock the bonus game Prize Bingo with a guaranteed prize of up to £1M
Read our accessibility information about Instant Win Games.
Game Name: Bingo Millionaire Classic
These are the Game Procedures (the “Procedures”) for Bingo Millionaire Classic (the “Game”). When You play the Game, these Procedures, the Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games ("the Rules") and the Account Terms apply. The Rules and Account Terms can be found on the National Lottery website.
Any word or term in these Procedures that has specific meaning will have the meaning given to it in these Procedures or the Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
Game Name: Bingo Millionaire Classic
Game Price: £5.00
There is a 1 in 2.75 overall chance of winning a Prize on each Play of the Game. The expected prize payout percentage for this game is 74.03%.
This Game is a game of chance. The outcome of a Play in the Game is pre-determined by Camelot's Computer System at the point of purchase. You are not required to exercise any skill or judgement to win a Prize.
You also acknowledge that the Bingo Millionaire Classic Instant Win Game is a representation of BINGO only and is not intended to replicate the original game.
HOW TO PLAY AND WIN
Each Play has its own Play Number - this can be found on the Game outcome screen once the Game has been finished, in the “My Games” section of Your Account.
At the start of a Play, You're presented with a Game Play Window displaying the Game name, a 'PLAY' button and the message 'WIN UP TO £1 MILLION'. You must select the PLAY button to continue.
On doing so, the Game Play Window will animate and a window containing instructions will appear. Within the instructions box are two pages of instructions, indicated by dots at the bottom of the screen, which you can navigate through using the arrows on the right and left hand sides of the dots. The instructions page You are on will be indicated by a white filled dot. The instructions are as follows:
'90 BALL BINGO
- CLICK TO COMMENCE THE DRAW.
- WATCH AS FIFTY BINGO BALLS ARE DRAWN AND THE MATCHING NUMBERS ARE MARKED OFF AUTOMATICALLY ON THE SIX BINGO CARDS.
- COMPLETE 1 LINE OF FIVE NUMBERS, 2 LINES (TEN NUMBERS IN TOTAL) OR A FULL HOUSE (ALL FIFTEEN NUMBERS) ON A BINGO CARD TO WIN THE ASSOCIATED PRIZE FOR THAT CARD.
- REVEAL THREE TO UNLOCK
- CLICK AND WATCH AS THE BALLS ARE DRAWN.
- ANY PRIZE BALLS OR MULTIPLIER BALLS DRAWN WILL BE ADDED TO THE PRIZE BINGO GRID.
- PRIZE BINGO WILL END ONCE TWO ARE DRAWN.
- A PRIZE PANEL WILL DISPLAY THE TOTAL SUM OF THE PRIZE BALLS DRAWN AND WHERE APPLICABLE, MULTIPLY THE PRIZE BY THE MULTIPLIER BALL(S) DRAWN.
- COMPLETE THE PRIZE BINGO GRID WITH FIFTEEN BALLS TO WIN £1 MILLION!'
To continue Your Play, You must select the 'X' button in the corner of the instructions box. The instructions box can be reopened at any time during the Play by selecting the settings cog tab on the left hand side of the Game Play Window. Within the settings cog tab is the information button.
On closing the instructions, You will be taken to the Game Play Window. In the centre of the Game Play Window is a Bingo machine containing different coloured numbered bingo balls and balls (the “Bingo Machine”). There are three bingo cards on both the left and right hand sides of the Bingo Machine (the “Cards”, each a “Card”). Each Card contains 15 numbers (between 1 and 90). The prizes available to be won on each Card are shown along the bottom of each Card. Below the Bingo Machine is a button. Behind the button are fifty empty circles (the “Drawn Balls Area”).
You must select the button to start Your Play. Once You have selected the button, the Game will begin automatically. Either a bingo ball displaying a number from 1 to 90 or a ball will be drawn from the Bingo Machine and stop at the base of the Bingo Machine, before populating a space in the Drawn Balls Area. If a bingo ball is drawn, any matching number(s) on any of the Cards will automatically be marked. The next bingo ball or ball will then be drawn from the Bingo Machine, and so on, until fifty bingo balls or balls have been drawn.
If You complete a horizontal line on a Card, a gold highlight will appear around the completed line to indicate You have won a Prize for that line. The Prize amount for the corresponding number of horizontal lines you have completed will be shown on the bottom of the corresponding Card. If you complete all of the horizontal lines on a Card, the Prize amount will be the amount specified by “Full House”.
Once the draw has finished, a message will appear in the centre of the Game Play Window indicating the amount you have won, if any. A 'FINISH' button will appear below the message. You must select FINISH to complete the Game.
If, during Your Play,You reveal three balls, then once the draw has finished, the three balls will animate and move to the centre of the Game Play Window, and the message 'PRIZE BINGO. WIN UP TO £1 MILLION' will appear along with a 'PLAY' button to indicate that You have unlocked the Prize Bingo Game. You must select PLAY to continue to the Prize Bingo Game.
Prize Bingo Game
On selecting PLAY, the Game Play Window will change and You will be taken to the Prize Bingo Game Window. On the left of the Prize Bingo Game Window is a bingo machine containing balls with a monetary amount (the “Prize Balls”), gold multiplier balls which will display a multiplier amount (the “Multiplier Balls”) and balls, (the “Prize Bingo Machine”). Below the Prize Bingo Machine is a button, and below the button is the instruction 'DRAW TWO BLACK BALLS TO COLLECT YOUR WINNINGS.' To the right of the Prize Bingo Machine is a grid containing 15 empty circles (the “Bonus Prize Grid”). Above the Bonus Prize Grid is the message COMPLETE THE GRID TO WIN £1 MILLION'. Below the Bonus Prize Grid are the instructions 'WIN THE TOTAL VALUE OF ALL THE PRIZE BALLS DRAWN WITH A CHANCE TO MULTIPLY YOUR WINNINGS UP TO 100 TIMES!'.
You must select the button to start Your Play of the Prize Bingo Game. Once You have selected the button, the Prize Bingo Game will begin automatically. Either a Prize Ball, a Multiplier Ball or a ball will then be drawn from the Prize Bingo Machine and stop at the base of the Prize Bingo Machine. If a Prize Ball or a Multiplier Ball is drawn, that ball will appear in the Bonus Prize Grid. If a ball is drawn, it will appear in one of the two empty circles displayed below the Prize Bingo Machine (the “Drawn Black Balls Area”). Prize Balls, Multiplier Balls or balls will continue to be drawn until either two balls have been drawn, or fifteen Prize Balls and/or Multiplier Balls have been drawn.
- If two balls are drawn and fill the Drawn Black Balls Area, the draw will stop and a box displaying the total prize amount won in the Prize Bingo Game (the “Prize Bingo Total Box”) will appear at the top of the Bonus Prize Grid. Each Prize Ball collected will then be added individually to the Prize Bingo Total Box, until all collected Prize Balls have been added. If You have collected any Multiplier Balls, the total displayed in the Total Prize Bingo Box will then be multiplied by each multiplier amount in turn. A message will then appear to the left of the Bonus Prize Grid indicating the amount You have won across both the Main Game (if applicable) and the Prize Bingo Game. The word 'FINISH' will appear below the message. You must select FINISH to complete the Game.
- If You fill the Bonus Prize Grid by drawing fifteen Prize Balls and/or Multiplier Balls before filling the Drawn Black Balls Area by drawing two balls, You will win the jackpot prize amount in the Game of £1,000,000. If You win the jackpot prize amount, a box will appear over the top of the Bonus Prize Grid displaying the jackpot prize amount and a message will then appear to the left of the Bonus Prize Grid confirming that You have won the jackpot amount. The word 'FINISH' will appear below the win message. You must select FINISH to complete the Game.
If You have bought a Play of this Game and have completed at least one horizontal line on a Card in the Main Game, and/or collected three golden balls in the Main Game and won a Prize in the Prize Bingo Game, You will, providing the requirements of these Procedures and the Rules are met, be entitled to a Prize as detailed in the table below:
PRIZESThe Prize amounts and odds of winning are set out in the table below:
|Prize Amount||Approx. odds (1 in x)|
|£10 (£5 x 2)||23|
|£15 (£5 + £10)||151|
|£15 (£15 Bonus)||42|
|£20 (£10 x 2)||400|
|£20 ((£5 x 2) + £10)||400|
|£20 (£20 Bonus)||61|
|£20 (£5 + £15 Bonus)||125|
|£25 (£5 + £20)||2,495|
|£25 (£10 + £15)||2,495|
|£25 (£5 + (£10 x 2))||2,495|
|£25 (£25 Bonus)||250|
|£25 (£10 + £15 Bonus)||998|
|£25 ((£5 x 2) + £15 Bonus)||998|
|£25 (£5 + £20 Bonus)||998|
|£40 (£20 x 2)||9,980|
|£40 (£5 + £15 + £20)||9,980|
|£40 ((£5 x 2) + £10 + £20)||9,980|
|£40 (£40 Bonus)||2,495|
|£40 (£5 + £15 Bonus + £20)||4,990|
|£40 (£10 + £15 + £15 Bonus)||4,990|
|£40 (£5 + (£10 x 2) + £15 Bonus)||4,990|
|£40 (£20 + £20 Bonus)||4,990|
|£40 ((£10 x 2) + £20 Bonus)||4,990|
|£40 ((£5 x 2) + £10 + £20 Bonus)||4,990|
|£40 (£15 + £25 Bonus)||4,990|
|£40 (£5 + £10 + £25 Bonus)||4,990|
|£50 (£10 + (£20 x 2))||49,900|
|£50 ((£5 x 2) + (£20 x 2))||49,900|
|£50 (£50 Bonus)||998|
|£50 ((£5 x 2) + £40 Bonus)||6,238|
|£50 (£10 + £40 Bonus)||6,238|
|£50 (£10 + £15 + £25 Bonus)||6,238|
|£50 (£5 + £20 + £25 Bonus)||6,238|
|£80 (£10 + £20 + £50)||99,800|
|£80 (£5 + £10 + £15 + £50)||99,800|
|£80 (£80 Bonus)||9,980|
|£80 (£5 + £75 Bonus)||24,950|
|£80 (£20 + £60 Bonus)||24,950|
|£80 ((£20 x 2) + £40 Bonus)||24,950|
|£80 (£30 Bonus + £50)||24,950|
|£100 (£5 + £15 + (£20 x 4))||302,425|
|£100 (£100 Bonus)||12,475|
|£100 (£20 + £80 Bonus)||24,950|
|£100 ((£20 x 2) + £60 Bonus)||24,950|
|£100 (£50 + £50 Bonus)||24,950|
|£500 (£500 Bonus)||311,875|
|£500 (£5 + £15 + (£20 x 4) + £400 Bonus)||311,875|
|£500 ((£100 x 2) + £300 Bonus)||311,875|
|£1,000 (£1,000 Bonus)||998,000|
|£1,000 ((£100 x 2) + £800 Bonus)||2,495,000|
|£1,000 (£500 + £500 Bonus)||2,495,000|
|£25,000 (£25,000 Bonus)||4,990,000|
|£1,000,000 (£1,000,000 Bonus)||9,980,000|
You can only win one Prize Amount per Play, as detailed in the Prize Amounts and Odds table above.
If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Rules, these Procedures - Bingo Millionaire Classic and any other information issued by Camelot in respect of this Game, the Rules will take priority followed by these Procedures and then any other information issued by Camelot (unless Camelot states otherwise).
These are games of chance. Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy – although you can still cross your fingers.
Remember, you must be a UK or Isle of Man resident to play online, and must only access your Account when physically located in the UK or Isle of Man.