Try - Mega Cashword Blue
This game won't work properly with your browser Please upgrade your browser, or continue and see the result instantly without the game play. See all supported browsers at Instant Win Games.
Game Name: Mega Cashword Blue
These are the Game Procedures (the “Procedures”) for Mega Cashword Blue (the “Game”). When You play the Game, these Procedures, the Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games ("the Rules") and the Account Terms apply. The Rules and Account Terms can be found on the National Lottery website.
Any word or term in these Procedures that has specific meaning will have the meaning given to it in these Procedures or the Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
Game Name: Mega Cashword Blue
Game Price: £5.00
There is a 1 in 2.50 overall chance of winning a Prize on each Play of the Game. The expected prize payout percentage for this game is 72.50%.
This Game is a game of chance. The outcome of a Play in the Game is pre-determined by Camelot's Computer System at the point of purchase. You are not required to exercise any skill or judgement to win a Prize.
How to play and win
Each Play has its own Play Number - this can be found on the Game outcome screen once the Game has been finished, in the “My Games” section of Your Account.
At the start of a Play, You are presented with a splash screen displaying the Game Name, the message 'WIN UP TO £500,000' and a 'PLAY' button. You must select PLAY to continue. On doing so, You will be presented with the Main Game Play Window and a panel will appear containing the following instructions:
Reveal 18 letters from "Your Letters". Match and make as many words in the crossword as possible. Match three or more words to win a PRIZE.
Reveal a MegaCash symbol and receive two MegaCash letters matching the "MEGACASH" Jackpot word. Match all eight MegaCash letters to win the jackpot.
Reveal a MegaLock symbol to unlock the three bonus words. Any previously matching letters will automatically highlight and letters will continue to match until the game is completed. (Bonus words do not count towards your total word count.)"
You must select 'CONTINUE' to close the instruction panel and return to the Main Game Play Window.
In the middle of the Main Game Play Window is a grid (the "Word Grid") displaying 18 words (the "Words", each a "Word"). To the right of the Word Grid is a box labelled 'YOUR LETTERS' ("the Your Letters Box") containing 28 motifs. Below the motifs is the wording 'GOES LEFT: 18' (the "Goes Left Indicator").
Above the Word Grid are 18 boxes, which at the start of Your Play will be blank (the "Letters Trail").
To the left of the Word Grid is a prize table (the "Prize Table") consisting of nine rows (the "Rows", each a "Row") and a 'MEGA MATCH' box (the "Mega Match Box").
The Mega Match Box consists of 8 tiles displaying the word "MEGACASH" and the top prize amount of £500,000 (the "Jackpot").
Each Row contains a monetary amount (a "Prize") on the right and the corresponding number of Words needed to be completed on the left to win the Prize for that Row.
Below the Prize Table is the following instruction: 'Reveal a MegaMatch pair of letters & get an extra go.'
At the bottom of the Main Game Play Window is a section displaying a padlock labelled 'MEGA LOCK' (the "Bonus Word Area"). The Bonus Word Area consists of three sections, each section displaying a faded word (a "Bonus Word") with a corresponding monetary amount (a "Bonus Prize"). Above this are the instructions 'REVEAL A MEGALOCK TO UNLOCK BONUS WORDS'.
To start Your Play of the Game You must select a motif from the Your Letters Box. The Goes Left Indicator will decrease by 1 and one of the following will happen:
- If You reveal a letter that also appears in the Word Grid, the tile in the Your Letters Box will animate and the matching letter or letters in the Word Grid will also animate and highlight gold to indicate a match. That letter will move to populate a box in the Letters Trail, disappearing from the Your Letters Box.
- If You reveal a letter that is not in the Word Grid, the tile in the Your Letters Box will animate to reveal the letter but no letters in the Word Grid will highlight. That letter will then move to populate a box in the Letters Trail, disappearing from the Your Letters Box.
- If You reveal a symbol, three symbols will animate on the screen and the 'MEGA LOCK' padlock on the Bonus Word Area will unlock. The faded Bonus Words and Bonus Prizes will then highlight. If any letters in the Bonus Word Area have already been populated in the Letters Trail these will animate and turn gold. An extra go will be awarded and the Goes Left Indicator will increase by 1. Any words highlighted in the Bonus Word Area do not count towards your total word count for the purposes of the Prize Table.
- If You reveal a symbol this will animate on the screen and populate 2 letters in the Mega Match Box. The populated letters will turn gold from brown. If You reveal 4 symbols during Your Play of the Game to highlight all of the 'MEGACASH' tiles, the Mega Match Box will animate to indicate You have won the Jackpot. For each symbol You reveal You will be awarded an extra go and the Goes Left Indicator will increase by 1. You can only populate the letters in the Mega Match Box using the symbol(s). Letters in the Letters Trail will not populate in the Mega Match Box.
- If You reveal letters in the Your Letters Box which complete one of the Words in the Word Grid, that Word will animate and the tiles will change colour from yellow to red to indicate that You have completed that Word. If You complete three or more Words in the Word Grid, the corresponding Row in the Prize Table will highlight to indicate that You have won the Prize for that Row.
The Game finishes when You have used all Your goes in the Main Game and the Main Game Play Window has faded. A message will then appear over the Main Game Play Window indicating the amount You have won, if any, and a button containing the word 'FINISH' will appear under that message. You must select the FINISH button to end Your Play.
If You have bought a Play of this Game and have completed three or more complete Words in the Word Grid and/or won a Bonus Prize in the Bonus Game and/or revealed 4 symbols, You will, providing the requirements of these Procedures and the Rules are met, be entitled to a Prize as detailed in the table below:
PrizesThe Prize amounts and odds of winning are set out in the table below:
|Prize Amount||Approx. odds (1 in x)|
|£5 (£5 Bonus)||11|
|£10 (£10 Bonus)||38|
|£10 (£5 + £5 Bonus)||40|
|£20 (£20 Bonus)||132|
|£20 (£10 + £10 Bonus)||85|
|£30 (£20 + £10 Bonus)||311|
|£50 (£20 + £20 Bonus + £10 Bonus)||2,996|
You can only win one Prize Amount per Play, as detailed in the Prize Amounts and Odds table above.
If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these Procedures - Mega Cashword Blue and any other information issued by Camelot in respect of this Game, these Procedures will take priority (unless Camelot states otherwise).