Players' Guide - Version 22
Where can I find more information on The National Lottery?
Firstly, ask your Retailer, who will be able to tell you about the various sources of information available in-store. Alternatively, you can contact The National Lottery in several ways:
- online – visit national-lottery.co.uk.
- by email – email@example.com
- by post – write to PO Box 251, Watford, WD18 9BR
- for postal claims, write to The National Lottery, PO Box 287, Watford WD18 9TT
- by phone – call The National Lottery Line on 0845 9 100 000 (See the National Lottery website for current opening hours)
- For enquiries about playing The National Lottery by Direct Debit, call 0845 278 8000
Calls from a BT line are charged at your calling plan's standard network rate. Mobile and other providers' charges may vary.
Your National Lottery Regional Centres are located in:
- Watford (the Head Office of Camelot UK Lotteries Limited) – The National Lottery, Tolpits Lane, Watford, WD18 9RN, Tel: 01923 425 000
- Liverpool – The National Lottery, 5 Tiger Court, Kings Drive, Kings Business Park, Prescot, Knowsley, Liverpool, L34 1BH, Tel: 0151 236 1796
The National Lottery Line can help if you are:
- visually impaired – we can provide some information in large print and Braille, and on spoken word cassette or CD.
- hearing impaired – if you have Minicom you can contact The National Lottery Line on 0370 737 8 249.
Information in Welsh
Welsh language versions of this leaflet, Games Rules and the EuroMillions and UK Millionaire Maker Games Procedures can be viewed at Welsh Retailers. You can also request copies by calling The National Lottery Line on 0845 9 100 000.
All information is correct at the time of going to print (November 2014).
© Gambling Commission 2014
(Please address all enquiries to Camelot UK Lotteries Limited.)
All National Lottery Products are recyclable and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) or equivalent.