Thunderball – Best chance to win £500K on a £1 game
Thunderball is your best chance of winning £500,000 on a £1 National Lottery Game. Plus the top Prize is fixed so you will never have to share it‡.
How much does it cost?
- £1 per line, per draw
How do I play Thunderball?
- Choose a day to play
- Choose 5 numbers (1 to 39)
- Choose 1 Thunderball number (1 to 14)
- Or ask for a Lucky Dip
- Choose to play up to 8 weeks in advance.
What could I win?
|5 Main numbers + the Thunderball||£500,000|
|5 Main numbers||£5,000|
|4 Main numbers + the Thunderball||£250|
|4 Main numbers||£100|
|3 Main numbers + the Thunderball||£20|
|3 Main numbers||£10|
|2 Main numbers + the Thunderball||£10|
|1 Main numbers + the Thunderball||£5|
|The Thunderball only||£3|
‡Prizes are fixed, subject to capping. See Thunderball Retail Game Procedures below for more information (also contained in the Players’ Guide available at Retailers).
When are the draws?
- Saturday – Draw show, BBC One from 19:30a
- Wednesday – Results, BBC One from 22:35a
- Friday – Results, BBC One from 22:35a
aBroadcast times are subject to change.