Play by Direct Debit and you'll always be in the game
- Direct Debit Play
Why should I play by Direct Debit?
We'd like it to be as easy as possible for you to buy your tickets - and setting up a Direct Debit (DD) does just that.
Both Lotto and Thunderball can be played by Direct Debit, so while we do all the hard work, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that you're one step closer to winning by always being in the game!
Here are some of the ways that you'll benefit from playing by Direct Debit:
- You'll never miss a draw
- You're always in control of your spend and play
- You can change your numbers, add or remove lines, or cancel at any time
- It's quick and easy to set up, and the most convenient way to play
- You can start playing straight away
- We'll check your numbers and let you know when you win!
- Winnings of up to £5,000 are paid straight into your bank account for you
If you like the sound of always being in the game with minimal effort... here's how you get started:
If you don't have a National Lottery online Account yet, open an Account now so you can play online by Direct Debit and never miss a draw again.
- How to start
How do I set up a Direct Debit?
To start playing Lotto or Thunderball by Direct Debit just follow these simple steps:
- Fill out the Lotto or Thunderball play slip as normal, but select 'continuous' as the number of weeks to play; then click 'play now' (screenshot A)
- Enter your Direct Debit details and click 'continue'
- Check that your details are correct and click 'confirm'
- Select either 'play now' or 'wait for your Direct Debit to be set up'
That's it! Now you'll always be in the game with a chance of hitting the jackpot.
- Viewing my DD info
How do I view my Direct Debit play slips and ticket information?
You can view your Direct Debit play slips at any time by clicking on the 'Direct Debit play slips' button in 'My Account' — as shown in screenshot B
Once you've done this, you'll see your Account and payment summary where you can view your play slips and instalment schedule.
To view all your online tickets simply click 'View tickets' and search by ticket type, game or draw date.
- Changing my details
How can I add, change or cancel lines on my play slip?
Each Direct Debit play slip saved in your Account has an 'Edit' and 'Delete' button underneath it. Clicking the 'Edit' button allows you to easily add or remove lines, as well as change your numbers — as shown in screenshot C. It's that easy!