We are committed to offering all of our players a fast and efficient service with a wide choice of National Lottery games and ways to play to suit a range of lifestyles - and so help us to further boost returns to the Good Causes, building on the £23 billion raised to date.
As we continue to develop and enhance our range of interactive services, we want our players to be able to enjoy playing the full range of National Lottery games on offer.
As part of this ongoing process, National Lottery services are no longer available via Sky Active. However, all Sky Active registered players will still be able to use their existing username and password to sign in online via the website to check National Lottery results, view their National Lottery tickets, look at and amend their Account details, and transfer any money to their valid debit card.
So if you used to play via Sky Active or already have an online National Lottery Account, you will still be able to access your 'My Account' and play National Lottery games in the following ways:
- The National Lottery website at www.national-lottery.co.uk - where your details are already registered - continues to offer a secure, quick and convenient way to enjoy playing our games. Just sign in using the same username and password that you use to log in to Sky Active.
- If you play the same numbers each week, you might want to think about playing by Direct Debit - online via the website. Alternatively if you wish to play by Direct Debit by post or by phone you can contact our National Lottery Customer Care team on 0845 278 8000. Just choose the numbers once and we'll enter them into the draws continuously.
Please remember to update or add your email address in the 'My Account' area of our website, so that we can keep you informed about essential Account information and send you that all important news if you win!
If you have any further questions, please contact the National Lottery Customer Care Team on 0845 278 8000.
- When did The National Lottery service on Sky Active switch off?
- I have money left in my National Lottery Sky Active Account
- How do I move money from my National Lottery Account if my debit card has expired?
- I have never used my Sky Active National Lottery Account on the website; how do I sign in? What is my username and password?
When did The National Lottery service on Sky Active switch off?
- From 6am on 4th September, players were no longer able to open a new Account through Sky Active.
- Registered players were no longer able to buy Lotto and EuroMillions tickets from 11pm on 26th September 2009.
- The service via Sky Active is now closed.
I have money left in my National Lottery Sky Active Account
Your funds are still available in your National Lottery Account, which you can access via our website if you want to continue playing online or via your mobile phone. However, if you want to stop playing National Lottery games via our interactive channels, please visit www.national-lottery.co.uk and sign in using your existing username and password that you used to log in to Sky Active. Within the 'My Account' area, select the 'Remove funds' option, where you will be prompted to enter your password again. After this, the funds will be credited back to your valid debit card.
Don't worry if you don't have access to the Internet. Simply call the National Lottery Customer Care Team on 0845 278 8000, who will be happy to help you.
Please note - If you want to continue playing National Lottery games interactively, either on the website or via your mobile phone, it is not necessary to remove funds as all of your current details, including your debit card, are securely stored.
If you have any further questions, please contact the National Lottery Customer Care Team on 0845 278 8000.Back to top
How do I move money from my National Lottery Account if my debit card has expired?
Please be aware that if your debit card has expired, you will need to change your debit card first via the website. If you are unable to do so, please contact the National Lottery Customer Care Team on 0845 278 8000, who will arrange for any funds to be returned to you.Back to top
I have never used my Sky Active National Lottery Account on the website; how do I sign in? What is my username and password?
The details are the same username and password that you use to access your National Lottery Account through Sky Active.Back to top