Lottery results on ITV
We’re on the telly every Saturday night on ITV (or STV if you live in Scotland). Look out for Lotto results in the first ad break during Britain’s Got Talent (at around 8.15pm).
We’ll be getting out and about around the country with Stephen Mulhern as we bring you the Lotto results from National Lottery-funded landmarks across the UK – as well as some extra excitement!
Each week we’ll be broadcasting the Lotto results from a different secret National Lottery funded location. If you’re watching on TV, recognise our secret location and can get to it within 30 minutes of us announcing the Lotto results or the time stated, we’ll be giving you the chance to win £10,000!** live on TV….it’s a race to the numbers! **Terms & Conditions apply
Ways to check results and watch live shows
For Lotto, EuroMillions and Thunderball, watch all the live draws first on our website or YouTube channel.
Use our App on your mobile to see if you’ve won. You can even scan paper tickets for instant results. Get it on Google Play or the App Store.
We bring you the winning Lotto numbers every Saturday night on ITV or STV if you live in Scotland.
**Race to the Numbers Terms and Conditions
“Race to the Numbers”: Terms and Conditions
- (a) be 25 or over (proof of age may be requested at any time, and will also be needed before a prize is paid); and
- (b) not be an employee (or an immediate family member living at the same address of any employee) of any Camelot Group Company*, ITN, Beyond Dispute Limited (“Beyond Dispute”), ITV Commercial, ITV or any other person connected with the Events (including, without limitation, the Presenter (as defined below) and the Presenter’s spouse or partner and/or any dependents living in the Presenter’s household). ITV is not responsible for the administration of the promotion or the fulfilment of any prizes.
- (a) except for reasons outside of Camelot’s control, the Event will be broadcast live or as live on television as part of certain National Lottery Results shows (each, a “Show” and together, the “Shows”);
- (b) Camelot does not guarantee that you will appear on a Show. There is no obligation on Camelot and/or ITN to broadcast your image or audio footage during a Show, and Camelot and ITN reserve the right not to transmit the image or audio footage of you and/or the Event in its entirety via the Shows. You will have no editorial control over a Show or its content; and
- (c) you will have no right to anonymity, irrespective of whether your image or audio footage is broadcast on a Show, as these may appear in other related content, including without limitation within social media content.
- (a) comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable at the Location including, without limitation, any health and safety notices and policies;
- (b) not take any unnecessary risks or infringe any laws, including without limitation engaging in any illegal or potentially illegal activities such as drug use, violence or the carrying or possession of harmful weapons; and
- (c) not take any alcohol or medication in quantities which may affect your ability to participate in the Event or cause your behaviour to be inappropriate, threatening or abusive.
- (a) the Cut-off Time has passed;
- (b) you are unable to present valid ID and/or have supplied false, inaccurate or misleading details. Valid ID includes any of the following, provided that it is current, displays photograph, name and signature: (a) photocard driving licence; (b) passport; (c) identification card issued by the Government; and (d) Northern Ireland electoral identity card);
- (c) you do not complete the registration form;
- (d) you display inappropriate or threatening behaviour and do not comply with the terms of paragraph 9;
- (e) your conduct (including past or future conduct) is likely to bring The National Lottery or ITV into disrepute;
- (f) you fail to meet the eligibility requirements in paragraph 1 of these Terms;
- (g) you fail to abide by these Terms;
- (h) you fail to abide by any of ITN’s and/or Camelot’s other reasonable instructions or directions;
- (i) you have children under 16 with you and there is no responsible adult to look after the children whilst you are in the holding area; or
- (j) ITN reasonably considers that there will be health and safety concerns if more people are admitted into the holding area.
- (a) you have content on your social media channels which Camelot or ITN deems is or contains any of the following:
- i. viruses or other malicious code;
- ii. content that incites violence, hatred or any illegal activity or that is threatening or harassing or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; or
- iii. any other offensive, defamatory, obscene or indecent content or content that is capable of being resolved into such content;
- (b) any criminal charges, investigations and/or convictions are brought against you; or
- (c) your conduct (including past or future conduct) is likely to bring The National Lottery or ITV into disrepute.
- (a) for any action or event which prevents a person from participating in any of the Events;
- (b) in relation to the taking of any Prize or the consequences of doing so, to the extent permitted by law;
- (c) for any expenses or costs you incur by attending a Location;
- (d) for any loss or damage to your property whilst at the Location
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the “Race to the Numbers” event taking place on each Saturday starting on 21st April 2018 and ending on 26th May 2018 (each such event being an “Event” and together being referred to as the “Events”) described on The National Lottery website – www.national-lottery.co.uk (the “Website”). By participating in an Event for a chance to a win a prize, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
The Events will be run by ITN Productions Limited (“ITN”) on behalf of Camelot UK Lotteries Limited (“Camelot”). By attending and taking part in an Event, you agree to these Terms.
Eligibility and Taking Part
1. In order to participate in an Event, you must:
2. By participating in an Event, you acknowledge, accept and agree that:
3. During a Show in which there is an Event, that evening’s National Lottery Lotto draw results will be announced from a pre-determined, undisclosed (subject to paragraph 8) National Lottery funded location (the “Location”). Following the results announcement, the presenter of the Show (the “Presenter”) will invite viewers who recognise the Location to get to the Location before a certain time or within a set time period (the “Cut-off Time”). Each Cut-off Time is determined at ITN’s sole discretion.
4. If you arrive at the location after the Cut-off Time, you will not be entitled to participate in the Event.
5. Subject to paragraphs 7 and 10 below, if you arrive at the Location after the Presenter invites viewers to the Location but before (or within) the Cut-off Time, you satisfy the eligibility criteria set out in paragraph 1 above (and you are able to present valid ID proving you are 25 or over when requested – see paragraph 10(b) below) and you comply with these Terms, you will, at ITN’s sole discretion, be given a number to hold and then be invited into a holding area at the Location. YOU MUST KEEP HOLD OF THIS NUMBER UNTIL THE EVENT IS COMPLETE AND MUST NOT SWAP NUMBERS WITH ANYONE ELSE AT THE EVENT. Every person in the holding area is required to have a number and anyone not holding a number will be removed from the holding area.
6. If you arrive at the location with children under 16, you will only be allowed into the holding area if there is another responsible adult who can stay with the children outside of the holding area until the Event is over.
7. You understand that arriving before the Cut-off Time does not guarantee that you will be invited into the holding area as IDs will need to be checked and registration forms completed, and this process may take longer than anticipated, and for the reasons set out in paragraph 10. You will be required to provide your full name, date of birth, email address and telephone number on the registration form in order to participate in the Event.
8. Camelot and/or ITN may, at their sole option, provide clues about the Location during the week leading up to the Show, such as the area and city it will be in, on The National Lottery’s social media channels or The National Lottery website. Camelot and/or ITN also reserve the right to tell viewers where the Location is before inviting viewers to attend the Location if, in their sole discretion, it deems that there are too few viewers able to identify the Location or there are technical issues with broadcast.
9. You shall, whilst at the Location:
10. ITN reserves the right not to allow you into the holding area at a Location (or, if you have already entered, to remove you from the holding area at a Location and from the Event and/or withhold or reclaim the Prize) if:
11. Once all eligible participants are in the holding area, and it is time for the Event to be broadcast, ITN, in the presence of Beyond Dispute, the independent adjudicator, will randomly select a number from 1 to x (x being the number of people in the holding area) (the “Winning Number”). A light show will take place, with the light focusing on different participants in the Event and eventually landing on the person holding the Winning Number. In the event the Winning Number is not visible, ITN or the Presenter reserve the right to announce the winner’s first name and the Winning Number.
The Prize and payment of the Prize
12. There is one prize available to be won in each Event, being a cash prize of £10,000 (the “Prize”). The person holding the Winning Number will be the winner of the Prize, subject to these Terms.
13. The Prize will be paid after the appropriate winner verification has taken place by Camelot. ITN will collect the winner’s details (including name, date of birth, address, email address and telephone number) at the Location and will provide Camelot with these details. Camelot will, during the week following the Event, contact the winner and arrange payment of the Prize to the winner’s bank account via cheque, which will be posted to the winner (no later than the Friday following the Event) by secure, signed-for post to the address provided. The winner is responsible for providing the correct details to ITN in a legible format as these details will be used to contact the winner.
14. You should remember that you and the amount of any prize you win, will be broadcast on live television (subject to these Terms) and by taking part in the Event you waive any right to anonymity.
15. You understand that any Prize you win may affect your entitlement to any government benefits that you may otherwise be due to receive. You understand that if you are receiving benefits, it is your sole responsibility to consult the relevant authority for further clarification.
Intellectual Property Rights
16. By attending a Location, you consent to the filming, recording and photography of you. Such footage, recordings and stills of recordings will be broadcast on ITV and may also or alternatively be broadcast on The National Lottery’s YouTube channel, website and/or social media channels, and on Camelot’s website, either after, instead of or simultaneously with broadcast on ITV. However, Camelot does not guarantee coverage of any nature or on any media.
17. The winner will be required to take part in publicity and, at the Event, to participate in an interview with the Presenter and any other footage or photographs reasonably required by ITN and/or Camelot. Your agreement to do so does not guarantee future coverage of any nature or in any media. Camelot will be entitled to use any footage and photographs on The National Lottery website, Camelot’s internal website, and The National Lottery’s social media channels including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter. The winner also grants to Camelot the right to use the winner’s name, town and Prize on any materials (including, without limitation, on the National Lottery website and social media channels) in connection with the Event and the Show.
18. By attending the Location and participating in the Event, you grant Camelot, ITN and ITV (where necessary) the irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free worldwide right to use, modify, publish, broadcast and make the footage, recordings and photos of you available to the public for the purposes of the Shows and any related promotion and/or publicity in any media by any method. Accordingly, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive (for the benefit of Camelot and ITN and (where relevant) ITV) any and all moral rights you may have or be entitled to in the future throughout the world in relation to your participation in the Event, and in any images, recordings, performances or footage of your participation in the Event, or use of the footage for the Shows, whether pursuant to the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, to the extent permitted by law. You hereby further agree that the copyright (if any) and all other rights title and interest (including rental and lending rights) in respect of your participation shall vest in and is hereby irrevocably assigned to Camelot who shall have the unfettered right to deal with the Shows or any part of them in any way that it thinks fit. You hereby give all necessary consents as may be required pursuant to the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise including, but not limited to, performance consents, to enable Camelot, ITN and ITV to make the fullest use of your contribution.
19. No payment will be made to you for participating in the Event or for your footage being used in a Show.
20. There is no obligation on Camelot and/or ITN to broadcast your image/audio footage or any other material featuring you whatsoever. Camelot and ITN reserve the right not to transmit your image/audio or any other material featuring you in its entirety via any form of media for any reason including, if:
21. You agree to notify ITN and Camelot of any changes to the circumstances and/or information and/or data provided by you, including any criminal charges, investigations and/or convictions which are brought against you.
22. You shall keep confidential and not disclose to any third party any confidential information which comes to your knowledge as a result of participating in the Event.
23. All personal data provided to ITN and/or Camelot by you in relation to the Event(s), will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and, after 25th May 2018, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Personal data will, following transfer by ITN to Camelot, be held and used by Camelot for the purposes set out in these Terms.
24. At the Event, ITN’s decisions will be final, and following the Event, Camelot’s decisions will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. ITN, Beyond Dispute and Camelot accept no liability or responsibility of any nature:
26. Further, ITN, Beyond Dispute and Camelot shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside of its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, ITV scheduling, digital connectivity, fire, flood, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
27. Camelot reserves the right to delay or cancel any or all of the Events and/or Shows at any time, or to vary any or all of the Events and/or Shows or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice to you (on The National Lottery website or otherwise).
28. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the English courts.
*Camelot Group of Companies means Camelot UK Lotteries Limited, Camelot Business Solutions Limited, Camelot Global Services Limited and Camelot Global Lottery Solutions Limited, all companies registered in England with registered address at Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9RN.