The new home of Instant Win Games
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
This prize draw has now closed:
Instant Wins £5,000 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- National Lottery Instants Promotion Terms and Conditions
- 1. The promotion is open to UK and Isle of Man residents aged 16 or over that have a National Lottery account online (with the exception of employees of the Camelot group of companies* ("Camelot") and the Gambling Commission, their immediate families living at the same address, certain contractors of Camelot as well as anyone else professionally connected with the promotion).
- 2. There will be five separate daily promotions over five consecutive days starting on Monday 29th June 2015 and ending on Friday 3rd July 2015 inclusive (the “Promotion Period”). Each separate promotion day is referred to as a “Promotion Day”. The promotion will run from 8:00 AM to 11.59 PM on each Promotion Day (the “Promotion Hours”).
- 3. Every Player who, during the Promotion Hours on a Promotion Day, uses their online National Lottery account to buy any National Lottery Instant Win game on the Site (“IWG”) will be automatically entered into a random draw for that Promotion Day (a “Draw”). Entries into a Draw are limited to one per person per Promotion Day, regardless of the number of IWGs purchased. Players who buy an IWG outside of the Promotion Hours will not be entered into the Draw.
- 4. To buy an IWG on the National Lottery website, go to www.national-lottery.co.uk (the “Site”). If you are not already a registered player, you will have to open a National Lottery account (by following the on-screen instructions) and load your wallet. The National Lottery Account Terms, Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games and the relevant Game Procedures (all available on the Site) apply to registration, use of your National Lottery account and IWGs played online.
- 5. Entries not complying with these Terms will not be valid.
- 6. There is one prize of £5,000 (five thousand pounds) available to be won for each Promotion Day.
- 7. The Draw for each Promotion Day will take place on or before Thursday 23rd July 2015, and will be supervised by an independent observer. The winner of a prize in each Draw will be the first entry selected at random from all valid entries. Winners may be required to provide evidence of identity and age.
- 8. Northern Ireland and Isle of Man players only – Free Entry Route: Players in Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man who have a National Lottery account can enter a Draw without buying an IWG by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must be sent from the email address that is registered to the player's National Lottery account otherwise it will not be entered. The email must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. The subject of the email must state ‘National Lottery Instants Daily £5,000 Promotion Free Entry Route’ and the email must include the player’s address, contact telephone number and confirmation that the player is aged 16 or over, otherwise it will not be entered. Entries into each Draw are limited to one per registered player per Promotion Day.
- 9. The Promoter will contact the winners by telephone or by the email address they have registered to their National Lottery account, on or before Thursday 6th August 2015. Prizes will be sent by cheque addressed to the winner and will be sent to the address registered to the winners’ National Lottery account.
- 10. The Promoter reserves its right to redraw a prize in the event that a winner cannot be contacted by Thursday 6th August 2015, or is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win a prize.
- 11. This promotion is not a game forming part of the National Lottery.
- 12. The Promoter shall have no liability for any system failure or other action or event which prevents a player from entering the promotion.
- 13. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature in relation to the prize or the consequences of taking a prize. Further, the Promoter accepts no liability for prizes lost, delayed or damaged in transmission or in the post.
- 14. The winners may be asked, but are not obliged, to take part in publicity.
- 15. The surname and county of the winners can be obtained until Wednesday 7th October 2015 by writing to Interactive Marketing Promotions at the Promoter’s address below.
- 16. The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- 17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this promotion or to vary the promotion or these Terms at any time by giving notice on the Site.
- Promoter: Camelot UK Lotteries Limited, Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9RN (Reg no. 02822203).
- *The Camelot group of companies include: the Promoter, Camelot Business Solutions Limited, Camelot Strategic Solutions Limited and Camelot Global Services Limited, all companies being registered in England at the same registered address as the Promoter.