If you think you've won a prize, follow this step by step guide on how to claim.
- All draw game prizes must be claimed within 180 days after the draw (unless you follow the procedure which allows you to claim within 7 days after the end of the claim period - see the relevant Rules for more information).
- Instant Win Game prizes must be claimed within 180 days after the day you bought the Instant Win Game.
- Scratchcard prizes must be claimed within 180 days from the closure date. See Scratchcard game closures.
- Please note: If a retailer is unable to pay a winning ticket of value £100.01-£500, we would recommend visiting another National Lottery store to claim your prize.
- If you believe you had a winning ticket for one of our draw-based games which has been lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged, please see Lost or damaged tickets.
More information about claim periods is set out in the relevant Rules linked to in the 'Further information' section below.
Any prizes not claimed within the relevant claim period will be forfeited.