Questions about checking resultsClose
1. Choose the dates you want to check using the calendar. You can also select 'Set to last 7 days' or 'Set to last 180 days'.Back to Top
2. Choose the draw days that you want to check your numbers against.
3. Enter each line of numbers you want to check.
4. If you have previously saved your numbers you can check these by selecting 'Check my saved numbers'.
4. Once you have entered all of your numbers select 'Check now'.
For convenience, most winnings will be paid directly to your National Lottery Account or your debit card. You can claim your prize the day immediately after you win it.
Here's how we pay you:
Wins of up to £500
These will be paid directly to your National Lottery Account. You can either transfer them to your debit card or use them to play more games.
Wins of £501 to £5,000
These are usually paid directly to your debit card, so you can quickly start to enjoy them!
Wins of over £5,000
Wins over £5,000 must be claimed by calling our National Lottery Customer Care Team on 0845 278 8000 and will be paid by cheque.Back to Top
- Back to Top
- Back to Top
Latest draw result for Thunderball
Thunderball draw 1564
Draw date Sat 8 Mar 2014
Top prize: £500,000**
Top prize for
Thunderball closes in:
Wed 12 Mar 14
The Thunderball mid-week draws will no longer be broadcast on the BBC. However, a video of the latest draws will be available to view exclusively online after each draw takes place, from approximately 9.30pm.