You are about to play Instant Lotto for £1.00
Love Lotto? Play to win up to £10,000 instantly!
- It's just like a real Lotto draw, tumbling balls and all!
- Choose 6 numbers from 1-59 or play a Lucky Dip
- No matches in the main game? Play the colour match game for the chance to win up to a quadruple rollover bonus prize!
- Play for a £10,000 jackpot – it could be you!
Read our accessibility information about Instant Win Games.
Game Name: Instant Lotto
These are the Game Procedures (the “Procedures”) for Instant Lotto (the “Game”). When You play the Game, these Procedures, the Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games ("the Rules") and the Account Terms apply. The Rules and Account Terms can be found on the National Lottery website.
Any word or term in these Procedures that has specific meaning will have the meaning given to it in these Procedures or the Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
Game Name: Instant Lotto
Game Price: £1.00
There is a 1 in 2.99 overall chance of winning a Prize on each Play of the Game. The expected prize payout percentage for this game is 70.00%.
This Game is a game of chance. The outcome of a Play in the Game is pre-determined by Camelot's Computer System at the point of purchase. You are not required to exercise any skill or judgement to win a Prize.
HOW TO PLAY AND WIN
Each Play has its own Play Number - this can be found on the Game outcome screen once the Game has been finished, in the “My Games” section of Your Account.
At the start of a Play, You're presented with a Game Play Window displaying the Game name and a 'PLAY' button which You must select to continue.
On selecting PLAY, You will be presented with a screen containing two boxes, one with the instruction 'CHOOSE YOUR NUMBERS' and the other with the instruction 'OR SELECT A LUCKY DIP' (the “Number Pick Screen”). On the left of the Number Pick Screen is the Prize Table containing six rows, each row displaying a monetary amount and the win criteria for that row (the “Prize Table”).
There are two ways to select the six numbers You need to play the Game:
- 1. Select the 'CHOOSE YOUR NUMBERS' button to choose Your numbers manually on the Number Pick Screen by selecting six balls from the 59 available balls
- 2. Select the 'LUCKY DIP' button on the Number Pick Screen to have Your numbers chosen for you.
Please note that once You have selected the CHOOSE YOUR NUMBERS button, You will not be able select the LUCKY DIP button, and once You have selected the LUCKY DIP button, You will not be able to select the CHOOSE YOUR NUMBERS button.
Once you have chosen one of the two options set out above, eight chutes (the “Chutes”, each a “Chute”) will then be displayed. To the left of the Chutes is the Prize Table, and underneath the Prize Table is a panel labelled 'Your Numbers' which displays six unfilled ball silhouettes (the “Your Numbers Box”). Each Chute contains seven or eight coloured balls (the “Balls”, each a “Ball”), and each Ball displays a number between 01 to 59:
- a. If You selected the CHOOSE YOUR NUMBERS button, You must select six Balls from the Chutes. On selecting a Ball, that Ball in the Chute will dim to indicate that You have selected that number, and one of the ball silhouettes in the Your Numbers Box will fill with that Ball. On selecting the first Ball, the instructions below the Chutes will change to: 'CHOOSE 5 NUMBERS' and will continue to decrease by 1 each time a Ball is selected (the “Balls Left Indicator”). You can deselect a Ball, by selecting the dimmed Ball in the Chute. On doing so, the colour of the Ball will change back to its original colour, the number will disappear from the Your Numbers Box, and the Balls Left Indicator will increase by 1. Once You have selected six Balls, the Balls Left Indicator will then display the instruction: 'LET'S GO TO THE DRAW' (the “Draw Button”). You must select the Draw Button to continue.
- b. On selecting the LUCKY DIP button, six numbers will automatically be chosen for You. You cannot change any of the numbers displayed in the Your Numbers Box Area once you have selected the LUCKY DIP button. As each number is automatically selected that Ball will dim down in the Chute and the number displayed on that Ball will be shown in the Your Numbers Box. Once six numbers are shown in the Your Numbers Box, the instruction 'LET'S GO TO THE DRAW' (the “Draw Button”) will be displayed next to the Your Numbers Box. You must select the Draw Button to continue.
Starting the Draw
On selecting the Start Button, fifty-nine balls numbered from 01 to 59 will drop down from the Chutes into the Draw Machine. The Draw Machine will animate and one ball displaying a number ranging from 01 to 59 will be drawn from the Draw Machine, stop at the base of the Draw Machine, and then populate a space in the Winning Numbers Area. As the balls are being drawn from the Draw Machine, any Balls in the Your Numbers Box that match the balls in the Winning Numbers Area will highlight to indicate a match. Once six balls have been drawn and populated the six spaces in the Winning Numbers Area, another ball will be drawn and populate the last space in the Winning Numbers Area (the “Bonus Ball”). If during Your Play, You satisfy any of the win criteria of a row in the Prize Table, that row will turn red to indicate that You have won the corresponding monetary amount for that row (a “Prize”).
If you have matched zero balls or one ball, You will be presented with the following message: “UNLUCKY, YOU HAVEN'T WON IN THE LOTTO DRAW BUT YOUR GAME ISN'T OVER! YOU HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN IN OUR MATCH GAME!" You will need to select the 'PLAY' button below the message to play the Match Bonus Game.
If You have matched two or more balls, You will not be taken to the Match Bonus Game and Your Play ends when six balls and the Bonus Ball have been drawn from the Draw Machine. An end message will appear in the centre of the Draw Machine indicating the amount You have won. The word 'FINISH' will appear below the final message. You must select 'FINISH' to complete Your play of the Game.
Match Bonus Game
You will be presented with two panels, one labelled 'YOUR NUMBERS' (the “Your Numbers Panel”) displaying the six Balls from the Draw game and the other labelled 'MATCH COLOURS' displaying six motifs (the “Match Colours Panel”). To the right of the two panels are the instructions 'TAP YOUR NUMBERS TO REVEAL MATCH COLOURS. MATCH TWO LIKE COLOURS TO WIN PRIZE.' Underneath the two panels is a box labelled 'PRIZE' (the “Bonus Prize Box”).
You must select either a Ball in the Your Numbers Panel or a motif. On selecting a motif, that motif will animate to display a coloured ball. If the colour of the Ball revealed in the Match Colours Panel matches the colour of the Ball directly above in the Your Numbers Panel, both Balls will highlight to indicate a match. A monetary amount will appear in the Bonus Prize Box to indicate that You have won that monetary amount (a “Prize”).
Once You have selected all six motifs an end message will appear to the right of the two panels displaying the amount You have won in the Match Bonus Game, if any. You must then select 'FINISH' to complete Your play of the Match Bonus Game.
If You have bought a Play of this Game and have satisfied the win criteria of a row in the Prize Table in the Main Game, or matched at least two coloured balls in the Match Bonus Game, You will, providing the requirements of these Rules and the Procedures are met, be entitled to the total monetary amount of your Prize(s), the “Prize Amount” as detailed in the table below:
PRIZESThe Prize amounts and odds of winning are set out in the table below:
|Prize Amount||Approx. odds (1 in x)|
|£1 (Match 2 (Main Balls))||4|
|£5 (Match 2 (Bonus Game Balls))||31|
|£5 (Match 3 (Main Balls))||23|
|£10 (Match 3 (Bonus Game Balls))||521|
|£10 (Match 4 (Main Balls))||328|
|£20 (Match 4 (Bonus Game Balls))||6,005|
|£30 (Match 5 (Bonus Game Balls))||101,837|
|£40 (Match 6 (Bonus Game Balls))||151,213|
|£50 (Match 5 (Main Balls))||207,917|
|£100 (Match 5 (Main Balls) + 1 (Bonus Ball))||1,247,500|
|£10,000 (Match 6 (Main Balls))||4,990,000|
You can only win one Prize Amount per Play, as detailed in the Prize Amounts and Odds table above.
If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Rules, these Procedures - Instant Lotto and any other information issued by Camelot in respect of this Game, the Rules will take priority followed by these Procedures and then any other information issued by Camelot (unless Camelot states otherwise).
These are games of chance. Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy – although you can still cross your fingers.
Remember, you must be a UK or Isle of Man resident to play online, and must only access your Account when physically located in the UK or Isle of Man.