Free entry and special offers** to say #ThanksToYou
National Lottery funded projects and attractions are saying #ThanksToYou for the more than £40 billion you’ve raised for good causes over the past 25 years, by offering free entry or special offers at hundreds of venues from 23rd November to 1st December 2019.
You’ll be able to use any National Lottery ticket, Scratchcard or proof of online play to receive free entry, discounted prices or other special offers at Lottery-funded venues across the UK including the Eden Project, Stonehenge and around 100 National Trust sites.
Visit thankstoyou.org.uk to find the full list of participating venues and to search all the offers taking place in your area – you can even filter by specific interest.
The National Lottery has funded some of the UK’s most loved tourist attractions from the Giant’s Causeway to the National History Museum and Cardiff Castle to the Glasgow Science Centre.
- 1. The 25th Birthday National Lottery #ThanksToYou campaign runs between 23rd November and 1st December 2019 inclusive.
- 2. Within this time, anyone who presents a National Lottery ticket, Scratchcard or proof of playing online at national-lottery.co.uk will be able to access special offers at venues taking part in #ThanksToYou. The date of draw / purchase is not relevant.
- 3. All National Lottery games qualify (including National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards) purchased in store and online/via app.
- 4. Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either hard copy or digital. Visit the #ThanksToYou events page thankstoyou.org.uk to search for special offers near you.
- 5. Please check the individual venue listings for the specific offer, dates, times and other terms and conditions.
- 6. All offers are subject to availability.
Don’t forget to take a photo of your days out and share them with us on social media by using the hashtag: #ThanksToYou.
**Promotion Ts&Cs and venue specific Ts&Cs apply.
4th November 2019
The National Lottery has been changing the lives of winners and supporting good causes across the UK since 1994. In that time, there have been more than 6,300 new millionaires created and by playing The National Lottery you raise over £30 million for good causes every week.Discover more